This book by best-selling soap maker Melinda Coss focuses on natural ingredients and provides a wonderful range of recipes for bar and liquid soaps as well as creams, lotions and balms. The techniques section covers everything you need to learn how to make soaps at home. All the equipment required is full explained, so even a beginner could start making soap in no time. The recipes include fruit soaps, scrub bars, skin screams and flower waters, and there is a section on special effects for a really special treat. With such a wide choice of design, colour and scent there's bound to be something here for everyone. Melinda also includes an invaluable section on running a soap-making business, giving essential advice for anyone looking to profit from their newfound skills.
- The Beast : A Dirty Bathhouse Soap Opera (Episode 06)
- Soap Operas and Telenovelas in the Digital Age : Global Industries and New Audiences
- Prescription for Natural Cures : A Self-Care Guide for Treating Health Problems with Natural Remedies Including Diet, Nutrition, Supplements, and Other Holistic Methods
- The Fan Who Knew Too Much : Aretha Franklin, the Rise of the Soap Opera, Children of the Gospel Church, and Other Meditations
- Soap Making Business Startup : How to Start, Run & Grow a Million Dollar Success from Home!
- The Art of Perfumery, and the Methods of Obtaining the Odours of Plants; With Instructions for the Manufacture of ... Dentifrices, Pomatums, Cosmetiques, Perfumed Soap, Etc... by G. W. Septimus Piesse ...
- Essential Oils for Your Cat : Safe Natural Remedies for Your Cat or Kitten (Essential Oils for Cats, Essential Oils for Kittens, Natural Cat Care, Natural Remedies for Cats)
- Natural Arsenic in Groundwaters of Latin America : Proceedings of the International Congress on Natural Arsenic in Groundwaters of Latin America, Mexico City, 20-24 June 2006
- Nothing Natural
- A Natural